As our invoices are based on time sheets they are fully transparent. We always work as cost-efficiently as possible and communicate openly about fees and expenses. This way, you know exactly what you’re paying for and can avoid any unpleasant surprises.
The hourly rates excluding VAT are as follows:
- Secretarial work: €60
- Bookkeeping by a junior accountant: €60
- Bookkeeping by a senior accountant: €85
- Preparations for the annual closing and tax returns by a senior accountant: €85-100
- Formation, changes to the articles of association and drawing up contracts: €85-100
- Consultancy and meetings: € 85-100
- Assistance and representation in the event of an audit: €125
- One-off assignments: €125
The minimum fee for a sole proprietorship is €1000/year. For a partnership of not-for-profit organisation the minimum fee is €1200/year.You can cut costs by doing a part of the bookkeeping/administration yourself. Your assigned account manager will sit down with you to see what you can and would like to do.
Would you like more information about us?
At Mignolet Accounting, we give clear, comprehensible advice based on correct figures, fully tailored to our clients' needs.